Whether you are still dealing with issues caused by Superstorm Sandy or your home gets damaged in a smaller storm, Rocon is here to help. As one of the New Jersey contractors chosen to participate in the RREM (Reconstruction, Rehabilitation, Elevation, and Mitigation) program, you know you can rely on us for high-quality work that fits into your budget.
We know that dealing with damage to your home can be a stressful experience, which is why we do everything we can to help you as quickly as possible. When you call us, we respond promptly and assess the damage, so that we can create a plan of action that will get your home back in shape as quickly as possible. We want your life to get back to normal and your home to be livable again, no matter what type of damage you are dealing with. We have worked with caved-in roofs, water damage, siding replacement, and more, and can even offer home elevation after we have repaired the immediate damage.
Dedicated to Customer Care
Because the team at Rocon wants your storm restoration experience to go as smoothly as possible, we offer you constant support in a variety of ways.
Our services include:
- 24/7 Emergency Response: We are available to you anytime, because we know how important it is to form an immediate plan to restore your home.
- Insurance Help: We work closely with insurance companies and provide you with support as needed.
- Professional Assistance: Our team of restoration contractors has decades of experience working on the Jersey Shore, so you know that you can trust them to provide you with skilled reconstruction work.
- Quality Products: No matter how much work your home needs, we never skimp on our products. We only use the best materials available to make sure your home is restored to pre-storm condition.
- Efficient Service: We know you want to get back to living in your home as quickly as possible, which is why we work with your schedule to provide you efficient, high-quality construction services.
Don’t let the idea of dealing with storm damage overwhelm you! Instead, contact Rocon and let our knowledgeable, professional team help you restore your home to pre-storm conditions quickly and efficiently, so that you can have a normal life again.
Why Choose Rocon?
For over 30 years, we have been working with clients on the Jersey Shore to provide high-quality residential construction, renovation, and restoration services. We have spent countless hours restoring homes and providing home elevation services for our clients.
We firmly believe that the client comes first, and we work hard to lead our industry in professionalism and integrity. You will work with a project coordinator throughout your storm restoration project, and will always be kept up-to-date on the progress of your home restoration. Our project coordinator will answer any questions you might have, address your concerns, and make sure you know exactly what we are doing at any time.
Whether you have an emergency and need help right away or want to schedule a consultation to assess your home’s damage and see what we can do for you, get in touch with us. We are a licensed contractor and will work with you to restore your home to your satisfaction.