In the wake of Superstorm Sandy, we know that wanting to protect your home from future flood damage is one of your top priorities. One of the ways to do that is by elevating your home, raising it above traditional flood levels and helping to ensure you do not have to deal with water damage if another major storm hits. However, raising your home can be a big project, with a lot of steps to follow, and it can get confusing and overwhelming if you are trying to do it alone.
Instead of dealing with the stress of handling this project on your own, contact Rocon. We are your local, experienced contracting team on the Jersey Shore, who will help you with your home elevation project from start to finish. Let us take the stress out of raising your home and make it as easy as possible on you.
What We Do
When you work with Rocon for your home elevation, we provide you with a start to finish service, providing a turnkey solution for your needs. Dealing with your home flooding is stressful enough – let us take care of the details, like FEMA regulations, building codes, ABFE’s, and all the rest. We’ll go through a process with you that includes:
- On-site Consultation: We visit your home and evaluate it, discussing your options with you
- Preliminary Concept Drawings: We design your home elevation and make sure you are happy with the style and overall appearance
- Engineering and Architecture: We handle the entire engineering and architecture process for the project.
- Site Prep: We get your home and surrounding property ready for the process, and will help ensure it is as stress-free as possible for you
- Construction and Elevation: Rocon has the expertise to perform the construction services to elevate your home.
- Finish Work and Inspections: Our team completes all the finish work and manages all inspections so you can move back into your home as soon as possible.
Once we have completed your home elevation, we ensure you are completely satisfied with the work done. After all, this is your home; we want you to be happy and feel as though your property is safe, secure, and still aesthetically pleasing.
Rocon is one of the few contractors in New Jersey that was chosen to participate in the RREM program, and has extensive knowledge when it comes to storm damage repair and home redesign. For over 30 years, we have been working with homeowners on the Jersey Shore to provide them with the home they have always dreamed of having, while working with their budget so that they do not have to worry about breaking the bank.
Our construction team has decades of experience and is dedicated to providing personalized, polite, committed customer service. We treat every client like the unique individual they are, and our project coordinator is dedicated to making sure you are kept informed of everything that is happening throughout the home elevation process. They will answer any questions you have, handle your concerns, and make sure your home renovation is as stress-free as possible for you.
Furthermore, we strive to lead our industry in professionalism and integrity, which means that you will never receive anything less than the highest standards of craftsmanship and customer service from us. Let our experience, knowledge, and service speak for themselves – reserve your consultation with us today and see what we can do for you!